Latest News for: Notebook open

Edit

Sounding off on latest ridiculousness plaguing sports

New York Post 17 May 2024
My life is an open notebook.. Extraordinary sight, last Friday ... 8 ... Getty Images ... AP ... 8 ... REUTERS ... Good goal ... Oh, OK ... 8 ... Thursday, though Xander Schauffele opened with a wowzer 9-under to lead, CBS’s phone app heralded only Woods’ one-over to trail by a mere 10.
Edit

Lorelei and the Laser Eyes broke my brain, then built it back up

Polygon 15 May 2024
As you open new doors and discover new things, some sort of picture will start to take shape ... Some of the puzzles I worked on for hours without even opening the game itself ... a bunch of puzzle boxes that open with what feels like incomprehensible codes.
Edit

Valhalla's future in question for another PGA. Another dramatic finish wouldn't hurt

Pittsburgh Tribune Review 14 May 2024
Open at Pebble Beach by a record 15 shots and then became the youngest player at 24 to complete the Grand Slam with an eight-shot victory at St ... Woods opened with a 25-foot birdie putt and held on for a one-shot victory ... Local golf notebook.
Edit

Shyaam Nikhil – 12 year-wait for a GM title, and a Gukesh nudge

Hindustan Times 14 May 2024
“Up until 2007 when I was Elo 2375 I had this notebook where I would write down openings and revise them during tournaments," said Shyaam, almost sounding other-worldly," Many of my friends then had laptops.
Edit

Jordan Spieth gets another Grand Slam shot, but hardly anyone is talking about it

Pittsburgh Tribune Review 13 May 2024
Open by 15 shots and a month later the British Open by eight ... Open) and Nicklaus (1966 British Open) completed the Grand Slam on their third attempt after they had captured the third leg ... Local golf notebook ... Women's Open.
Edit

After my difficult breakup with a coworker, we were forced to work together on a ...

Business Insider 12 May 2024
The author, middle, broke up with her coworker ... Two weeks after a painful breakup, being assigned a new project offered a much-needed boost ... The door opened, and he walked into the meeting with his laptop and notebook — and his head down ... ....
Edit

Djokovic says he's 'fine' after being hit on the head by a water bottle

Idaho Press-Tribune 11 May 2024
Novak Djokovic needed medical attention after accidentally getting knocked on the head by a water bottle after a win at the Italian Open. A man was leaning over the railing to hand Djokovic a notebook for a signature and an ... .
Edit

Djokovic needs medical attention after getting knocked on the head by a water bottle at ...

The Valdosta Daily Times 11 May 2024
Novak Djokovic needed medical attention after getting knocked on the head by a water bottle after a win at the Italian Open. Local organizers say a child was leaning over the railing to hand Djokovic a notebook for a signature ... .
Edit

Watch: Novak Djokovic felled by flying bottle at Italian Open

Yahoo Daily News 10 May 2024
The incident happened shortly after Djokovic’s 6-3, 6-1 victory over French qualifier Corentin Moutet in his opening match.
Edit

Djokovic needs medical attention after getting hit on the head by a water bottle at ...

TSN Canada 10 May 2024
ROME (AP) — Novak Djokovic needed medical attention after getting knocked on the head by a water bottle after a win at the Italian Open on Friday ... Djokovic is preparing to defend his title at the French Open, which starts May 26.
Edit

Leïla Slimani: ‘Salman Rushdie’s books made me feel I could become a writer’

The Observer 10 May 2024
I don’t know why, but this book terrified me and I’ve never been able to open it again. Le Cahier Interdit (The Forbidden Notebook) by Alba de Céspedes.
Edit

NEWCASTLE NOTEBOOK: PSG are NOT interested in signing Bruno Guimaraes, Toon have scouted a Belgian...

The Daily Mail 10 May 2024
Notebook was in Paris this week and we have learnt there is surprise among the club’s hierarchy at the frequency and strength of reports linking them with a move for the Newcastle midfielder ... open.spotify.com...
Edit

Bekah Brunstetter Goes for Peanut M&Ms at the Theater

New York Magazine 10 May 2024
show of The Notebook. I hadn’t been since opening in March ... The Notebook opened so early that none of the other shows this season had even started previews, and even if they were, I was seeing our show every night, so I couldn’t go.
Edit

Scottie Scheffler takes aim at another major at Valhalla course favorable to No. 1

Pittsburgh Tribune Review 10 May 2024
1 player embarks on the second leg of the Grand Slam at the PGA Championship ... It was a team event, sure ... McIlroy experienced some of that at Royal Portrush for the 2019 British Open in his native Northern Ireland ... Golf ... Local golf notebook ... Women's Open.
Edit

Why Jowon Briggs arrived at Cleveland Browns rookie minicamp as epitome of professionalism

Times-Gazette - Ashland 10 May 2024
“I just remember transitioning from the meetings, and some guys would have a notebook and papers and crap is all over the place or a book bag half open, and then here comes Jowon walking down,” Stewart told the Beacon Journal by phone ... He's not shook.

Most Viewed

In this photo released by the Iranian first Vice-President Office,  Iranian First Vice President Mohammad Mokhber, right, now acting President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, leads a cabinet meeting in Tehran, Iran, Monday, May 20, 2024. Mokhber was appointed as acting president of the Islamic Republic on Monday after the death of President Ebrahim Raisi in a helicopter crash in the country's northwest. (Iranian First Vice-President Office via AP)
Iranian First Vice-President Office via AP
US Air Force (US Army) member hands a bottle of water to a local child near Air Base 201, Niger, Jan. 6, 2023
USAF / Master Sgt. Michael Matkin
Benyamin Netanyahu during a meeting with the President of Ukraine
Creative Commons / President.gov.ua https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/deed.en
The flag of the International Atomic Energy Agency flies in front of its headquarters during an IAEA Board of Governors meeting in Vienna, Austria, Monday, Feb. 6, 2023
AP / Heinz-Peter Bader
A supporter of presidential candidate Ebrahim Raisi hold signs and the Iranian flag during a rally in Tehran, Iran, Monday, June 14, 2021
AP / Ebrahim Noroozi